Gupta Golden Floors
- Oct'21Possession Start Date
More about Gupta Golden Floors
A premium housing project launched by Gupta Builders And Developer, Golden Floors in Green Field Colony, Faridabad is offering Apartment starting at Rs 72.25 lacs. It offers 4 BHK Apartment in NH 2. The project is Launch project and possession in Oct 21. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are 24X7 Water Supply, Fire Sprinklers, Full Power Backup, Lift(s), Car Parking etc.
Gupta Golden Floors Floor Plans
- 4 BHK
|Carpet Area||Agreement Price|
1920 sq ft
(4BHK+4T + Servant Room)
₹ 85.00 L
- Current ProjectGupta Golden Floorsby Gupta Builders And DeveloperGreen Field Colony, Faridabad₹ 85.00 L - ₹ 85.00 L4 BHK Apartment1,920 sq ftOct '21
- RecommendedRetreatby Godrej PropertiesSector 83, Faridabad₹ 60.50 L - ₹ 99.00 LPlot990 - 1,620 sq ftAug '22
Gupta Golden Floors Amenities
- Car Parking
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Fire Sprinklers
- Full Power Backup
Gupta Golden Floors Specifications
Gupta Golden FloorsElevation
Gupta Golden FloorsOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Gupta Builders And Developer
- 2021 Years of Experience
- 8 Total Projects
- 2 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Gupta Golden Floors
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).