Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan Cityby Ravi Kumar
- May'23Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 3.98 AcresTotal Area
- Jun'19Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan City
Ravi Kumar has launched its premium housing project, Shri Hari Darshan City, in Salempur Mehdood, Haridwar. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Earthquake Resistant Structure, Shopping Mall, Power Backup, Fire Sprinklers, Sewage Treatment Plant etc. Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan City is Under Construction project and possession in May 23.
Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan City Price List
- Current ProjectRavi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan Cityby Ravi KumarSalempur Mehdood, HaridwarData Not AvailableData Not AvailableMay '23
- RecommendedHoliday Homesby Hero RealtyAneki Hetmapur, Haridwar₹ 12.91 L - ₹ 22.97 L1,2 BHK Apartment365 - 775 sq ftOct '19
Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan City Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Fire Sprinklers
- Power Backup
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Shopping Mall
Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan CityElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Ravi Kumar
Discuss about Ravi Kumar Shri Hari Darshan City
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).