VP Sutajio Grandeurby VP Space
- Jun'17Possession Start Date
- 144Total Launched apartments
- Jan'14Launch Date
- Spacious properties
- The project is equipped with amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area, cycling and jogging tracks
- Close to schools, recreational, hospitals
More about VP Sutajio Grandeur
VP Spaces has launched a new residential project Sutajio Grandeur in Gurgaon with world class amenities. They have been carving a smooth path between the clients and their dream property.VP Spaces Sutajio Grandeur gives the best properties with the best price, that can be affordable by all with the best quality and truly an un-matched Luxury Option for those who are looking for an luxury Lifestyle.
VP Sutajio Grandeur Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
465 sq ft
VP Sutajio Grandeur Specifications
VP Sutajio GrandeurElevation
VP Sutajio GrandeurAmenities
VP Sutajio GrandeurFloor Plans
VP Sutajio GrandeurNeighbourhood
VP Sutajio GrandeurOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About VP Space
Years of Experience
Discuss about VP Sutajio Grandeur
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).