Soumya Greenville Phase 1by Soumya Homes
- Dec'21Possession Start Date
More about Soumya Greenville Phase 1
Soumya Homes has launched its premium housing project, Greenville Phase 1, in Awadhpuri, Bhopal. The project offers 3 BHK Villa from 640 sqft to 900 sqft in Bhopal East. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Grand Entrance With Security Gates, Sewage Treatment Plant, Pollution Free Environment With Road Side Plantation, Street Lighting, Underground Electrification etc. Soumya Homes Greenville Phase 1 is Launch project and possession in Dec 21.
Soumya Greenville Phase 1 Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
Soumya Greenville Phase 1 Amenities
- Club House
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Internal Roads
- Street Lighting
- Electrification(Transformer, Solar Energy Etc)
- Solid Waste Management And Disposal
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Grand Entrance With Security Gates
- Pollution Free Environment With Road Side Plantation
Soumya Greenville Phase 1 Specifications
Soumya Greenville Phase 1Elevation
Soumya Greenville Phase 1Amenities
Soumya Greenville Phase 1Neighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Soumya Homes
Years of Experience
Discuss about Soumya Greenville Phase 1
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).