Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floorby Navgrow
- May'16Possession Start Date
- Luxurious properties
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Civic amenities like schools, hospitals, restaurants, banks
- With ultra premium fittings for your housing space and spacewood installed modular kitchen, your stairway will only lead to heaven
More about Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floor
Greater Kailash Builder Floor is a premium housing project launched by Navgrow in Greater Kailash, Delhi. These 3 BHK Apartment in Delhi South are available from 1500 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Landscaped_Gardens, Car_Parking, CCTV, Lift_Available, Power_Backup etc.
Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floor Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
1500 sq ft
- Current ProjectNavgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floorby NavgrowGreater Kailash, DelhiData Not Available3 BHK Apartment1,500 sq ftMay '16
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 1.90 Cr - ₹ 5.25 Cr1,2,3 BHK Apartment814 - 2,300 sq ftDec '25
Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floor Amenities
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder FloorElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Years of Experience
Discuss about Navgrow Greater Kailash Builder Floor
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).