CGHS Mayfair Apartmentby CGHS Group
More about CGHS Mayfair Apartment
CGHS Group has launched its premium housing project, Mayfair Apartment, in Patparganj, Delhi. The project offers 2 BHK Apartment from 900 sqft in Delhi East. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are 24 X 7 Security, Fire Sprinklers, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Power Backup, 24 Hours Water Supply etc.
CGHS Mayfair Apartment Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
900 sq ft
- Current ProjectCGHS Mayfair Apartmentby CGHS GroupPatparganj, DelhiData Not Available2 BHK Apartment900 sq ftData Not Available
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 2.79 Cr - ₹ 7.49 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment976 - 2,518 sq ftDec '25
- RecommendedSky Mansionby RislandChattarpur, Delhi₹ 6.30 Cr - ₹ 22.00 Cr3,4,5 BHK ApartmentMar '23
CGHS Mayfair Apartment Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- Car Parking
- Children's play area
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Fire Sprinklers
- Power Backup
- 24 X 7 Security
CGHS Mayfair ApartmentElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About CGHS Group
- 122 Years of Experience
- 195 Total Projects
- 45 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about CGHS Mayfair Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).