Nav Sansad Vihar CGHSby CGHS Group
- Jun'03Possession Start Date
- 5.3 AcresTotal Area
More about Nav Sansad Vihar CGHS
It offers 2, 3, 4 BHK Apartment in Dwarka. The project is Completed project and possession in Jun 03. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Property Staff, Power Back Up Lift, Tennis Court, Vaastu Compliant, Badminton Court etc.
Nav Sansad Vihar CGHS Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
1200 sq ft
1800 sq ft
- Current ProjectNav Sansad Vihar CGHSby CGHS GroupSector 22 Dwarka, DelhiData Not Available2,3,4 BHK Apartment1,200 - 3,000 sq ftJun '03
- RecommendedSky Mansionby RislandChattarpur, Delhi₹ 6.30 Cr - ₹ 22.00 Cr3,4,5 BHK ApartmentMar '23
- RecommendedSouth Estateby Godrej PropertiesOkhla, Delhi₹ 2.79 Cr - ₹ 7.49 Cr2,3,4 BHK Apartment976 - 2,518 sq ftDec '25
Nav Sansad Vihar CGHS Amenities
- Badminton Court
- Community Hall
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Tennis Court
- Vaastu Compliant
- Staff Quarter
Nav Sansad Vihar CGHS Specifications
Nav Sansad Vihar CGHSElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About CGHS Group
- 122 Years of Experience
- 195 Total Projects
- 45 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Nav Sansad Vihar CGHS
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).