MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana
- Nov'14Possession Start Date
- Mar'10Launch Date
More about MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana
Located in Arrah Kalinagar, Durgapur, MDC Suchana is a premium housing project launched by MyDearCity Developers. The project offers Apartment in 2, 3 BHK configurations available from 721 sqft to 1368 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Nov 14. MDC Suchana has many amenities, such as Gymnasium, Power Backup, Children's play area, Lift Available etc.
MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1368 sq ft
- Current ProjectMyDearCity Developers MDC Suchanaby MyDearCity DevelopersArrah Kalinagar, DurgapurData Not Available2,3 BHK Apartment721 - 1,368 sq ftNov '14
- RecommendedGreenviewby Shrachi GroupBamunara, Durgapur₹ 21.23 L - ₹ 29.95 L2,3 BHK Apartment849 - 1,198 sq ftDec '21
MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana Amenities
- Lift Available
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana Specifications
MyDearCity Developers MDC SuchanaElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About MyDearCity Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about MyDearCity Developers MDC Suchana
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).