- Dec'23Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 24Total Launched apartments
More about Shivalik Apartment
Shivalik Builders And Developers Durgapur has launched its premium housing project, Apartment, in Shankarpur West, Durgapur. The project offers 2, 3 BHK Apartment from 935 sqft to 1278 sqft in Durgapur Central. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Fire Sprinklers, 24X7 Water Supply, Full Power Backup etc. Shivalik Builders And Developers Durgapur Apartment is Under Construction project and possession in Dec 23.
Shivalik Apartment Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
935 sq ft
₹ 18.23 L
- Current ProjectShivalik Apartmentby Shivalik Builders And Developers DurgapurShankarpur West, Durgapur₹ 18.23 L - ₹ 24.92 L2,3 BHK Apartment935 - 1,278 sq ftDec '23
- RecommendedGreenviewby Shrachi GroupBamunara, Durgapur₹ 27.00 L - ₹ 35.00 L2,3 BHK Apartment849 - 1,198 sq ftDec '21
Shivalik Apartment Amenities
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Fire Sprinklers
- Full Power Backup
Shivalik ApartmentFloor Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shivalik Builders And Developers Durgapur
Discuss about Shivalik Apartment
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).