Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley
- Jan'15Possession Start Date
- 340Total Launched apartments
- Dec'11Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- Vedika Happy Valley, Is A Sprawling Luxury Enclave Of Magnificent Apartments In Gandhinagar, Elevating The Contemporary Lifestyle
- Vedika Happy Valley By Sheetal Infrastructure Ltd In Randesan Is Meticulously Designed With Unbound Convenience & The Best Of Amenities And Are An Effortless Blend Of Modernity And Elegance.
More about Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley
2 BHK apartments surrounded by tranquility it rejuvenates, revitalizes, and relaxes your tired self, making you feel at home. The only compact but spacious flat in Urjanagar specially designed for small families. Inspired by the philosophy that it takes hands to build a house, but heart to build a home, Vedika Happy Valley, is an attempt to redefine your lifestyle, your world, your home.
Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1008 sq ft
₹ 25.75 L
- Current ProjectSheetal Vedika Happy Valleyby Sheetal InfrastructureUrjanagar, Gandhinagar₹ 25.75 L - ₹ 25.75 L2 BHK Apartment1,008 sq ftJan '15
- RecommendedWorld Trade Center Gift Cityby Viridian RedGift City, GandhinagarData Not Available1,2 BHK Apartment820 - 1,155 sq ftDec '18
- RecommendedDream Heightsby Sobha LimitedGift City, Gandhinagar₹ 53.88 L - ₹ 93.23 L2 BHK Apartment630 - 1,090 sq ftSep '24
Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley Amenities
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Gated Community
- Jogging Track
Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley Specifications
Sheetal Vedika Happy ValleyElevation
Sheetal Vedika Happy ValleyNeighbourhood
Sheetal Vedika Happy ValleyOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sheetal Infrastructure
- 122 Years of Experience
- 7 Total Projects
- 1 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sheetal Vedika Happy Valley
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).