Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione Residency
- May'17Possession Start Date
- 128Total Launched apartments
- Dec'15Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
- Enhanced living with amenities like club house, children play area
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, hospitals, restaurants, banks are within easy reach
More about Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione Residency
Shri Aasra Homes has launched its premium housing project, Aditiya Apartments, in Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad. The project offers 1, 2 BHK Apartment from 525 sqft to 950 sqft in NH 24. Shri Aasra Homes Aditiya Apartments is Under Construction project and possession in Jul 17.
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione Residency Floor Plans
- 1 BHK
- 2 BHK
525 sq ft
₹ 15.50 L
950 sq ft
₹ 21.50 L
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione Residency Amenities
- Sun Deck
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione ResidencyElevation
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione ResidencyFloor Plans
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione ResidencyNeighbourhood
Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione ResidencyOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shri Aasra Homes
Years of Experience
Discuss about Aasra Aditya Apartment Unione Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).