Shipra Regalia Heightsby Shipra
1, 2 BHK
750 - 1,100 sq ft
Shipra Suncity, Ghaziabad
- Sep'06Possession Start Date
- 266Total Launched apartments
- Apr'03Launch Date
- Presence of reputed schools, institutes, hospitals, clinics, shopping complexes, malls
- Eateries, multiplexes, banks and greenery, which makes it a self-sustaining residential destination.
- Key educational institutions include DPS Indirapuram, St. Francis School, Indirapuram Public School
- Healthcare facilities within 5 km are Shanti Gopal Hospital, Max Super Speciality Hospital Vaishali,
- Jaipuria Institute of Management and Indirapuram Institute of Higher Studies.
More about Shipra Regalia Heights
Shipra Regalia Heights Floor Plans
Shipra Regalia Heights Amenities
- Children's play area
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Power Backup
- Landscaped Gardens
- Car Parking
- Lift Available
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Vaastu Compliant
- Swimming Pool
- Staff Quarter
Shipra Regalia HeightsElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
NRIs ask this frequently
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
- 34 Years of Experience
- 13 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Shipra Regalia Heights
- 400+Reputed Developers
PropTiger.com shall neither be responsible nor liable for any inaccuracy in the information provided here and therefore the customers are requested to independently validate the information from the respective developers before making their decisions related to properties displayed here. PropTiger.com, its directors, employees, agents and other representatives shall not be liable for any action taken, cost / expenses / losses incurred, by you.