Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise
- Jun'17Possession Start Date
- 8Total Launched apartments
- Jul'15Launch Date
More about Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise
Animal Lovers Paradise is a premium housing project launched by Reliance Construction in Assagao, Goa. These 1, 2 BHK Apartment in Goa North are available from 846 sqft to 1188 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Water Supply, Gated Community, Jogging Track, Car Parking, Landscaped Gardens etc. Starting at @Rs 3,996 per sqft, Apartment are available at attractive price points. The Apartment will be available for sale from Rs 33.81 lacs to Rs 47.47 lacs.
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise Floor Plans
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise Amenities
- Car Parking
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Gated Community
- Paved Compound
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Paved Compound
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise Specifications
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers ParadiseElevation
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers ParadiseFloor Plans
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers ParadiseNeighbourhood
Reliance Construction Animal Lovers ParadiseOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Reliance Construction
Years of Experience
Discuss about Reliance Construction Animal Lovers Paradise
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).