Man Developments Royal Premium
- Dec'09Possession Start Date
- Apr'08Launch Date
- The project offers apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living
- It is located in proximity to the market and many educational institutions
- Landscape garden, Children play area, gated community
More about Man Developments Royal Premium
Man Development is one of the property developer and is extremely versatile to developing property suiting the ever evolving and dynamic desires of the real estate market.Man Development has introduced its residential project Royal Premium that is a benchmark in property market and strategically nestled at Indore.
Man Developments Royal Premium Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
- 4 BHK
865 sq ft
1297 sq ft
1574 sq ft
Man Developments Royal Premium Amenities
- Lift Available
- 24 X 7 Security
- Car Parking
- Vaastu Compliant
Man Developments Royal Premium Specifications
Man Developments Royal PremiumElevation
Man Developments Royal PremiumFloor Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Man Developments
Years of Experience
Discuss about Man Developments Royal Premium
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).