Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6thby Pareek
- Nov'16Possession Start Date
- 15Total Launched apartments
- Dec'14Launch Date
- Some of the amenities are landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Conviniently located near schools, banks
More about Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6th
Shree Shyam Vatika 6th is a premium housing project launched by Pareek in Jhotwara, Jaipur. These 2 BHK Apartment in NH 8 are available from 564 sqft to 597 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Borings And PVC Tanks, Vaastu Compliant, Landscaped Gardens, 24 X 7 Security, Underground Pump And Overhead Tanks etc.
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6th Floor Plans
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6th Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Underground Pump And Overhead Tanks
- Borings And PVC Tanks
- Decorative Lights
- Vaastu Compliant
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6th Specifications
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6thElevation
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6thFloor Plans
Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6thOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Years of Experience
Discuss about Pareek Shree Shyam Vatika 6th
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).