Dolphin Anand Gooba Garden
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 840Total Launched apartments
- The project offers apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living
- The site is in close proximity to various civic utilities
- Swimming pool, landscape garden, Children play area, rainwater harvesting
More about Dolphin Anand Gooba Garden
Located in Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Anand Gooba Garden is a premium housing project launched by Dolphin Developers. The project offers Apartment in 2, 3 BHK configurations available from 950 sqft. Anand Gooba Garden has many amenities, such as Power Backup, Lifts, Landscaped Gardens, 24 X 7 Security, Gymnasium etc.
Dolphin Anand Gooba Garden Floor Plans
Dolphin Anand Gooba Garden Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Gas Line
- Vaastu Compliant
Dolphin Anand Gooba GardenElevation
Dolphin Anand Gooba GardenAmenities
Dolphin Anand Gooba GardenNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Dolphin Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Dolphin Anand Gooba Garden
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).