- Aug'15Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- 27Total Launched apartments
- May'12Launch Date
- Spacious properties
- Landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area, cycling and jogging tracks to enhance your living style
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Civic amenities like schools, malls, shopping, hospitals
More about Kalpaka Florence
Launched by Kalpaka Builders, Florence, is a premium housing project located at Kaloor in Kochi. Offering 2, 3 BHK Apartment in Ernakulam are available from 1055 sqft to 1330 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Gymnasium, Intercom, Video door phone, Children's play area, etc. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Aug 15.
Kalpaka Florence Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1330 sq ft
Kalpaka Florence Amenities
- Children's play area
- Community room
- Video door phone
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Jogging Track
Kalpaka Florence Specifications
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Kalpaka Builders
Years of Experience
Discuss about Kalpaka Florence
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).