The Royal Kodai Highland Creek
- Jan'18Possession Start Date
- Spacious properties
- Modern amenities like landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area, gated community, community hall and center
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, malls, shopping, hospitals are some of the civic amenities
More about The Royal Kodai Highland Creek
Kodai Highland Creek is a premium housing project launched by The Royal Lands And Nest in Vilpatti, Kodaikanal. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Gated Community, Children's play area, Landscaped Gardens, Street Lighting, 24 Hours Water Supply etc.
The Royal Kodai Highland Creek Price List
The Royal Kodai Highland Creek Amenities
- 24 Hours Water Supply
- Children's play area
- Gated Community
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Street Lighting
- Solar Lighting
The Royal Kodai Highland CreekElevation
The Royal Kodai Highland CreekFloor Plans
The Royal Kodai Highland CreekNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About The Royal Lands And Nest
Years of Experience
Discuss about The Royal Kodai Highland Creek
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).