Panchamukhi Sanjeevini Garden
- Oct'15Possession Start Date
- 12 AcresTotal Area
- 217Total Launched plots
- May'14Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Panchamukhi Sanjeevini Garden
Sri Panchamukhi Developers has launched its premium housing project, Sanjeevini Garden, in Ramanagara, Mandya. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Water Supply, 24 X 7 Security, Rain Water Harvesting, Box Type Drainage, Security Room etc. Starting at @Rs 950 per sqft,Plot are available for sale from Rs 14.25 lacs. Sri Panchamukhi Developers Sanjeevini Garden is Under Construction project and possession in Oct 15.
Panchamukhi Sanjeevini Garden Price List
|1500 sq ft||₹ 14.25 L|
Panchamukhi Sanjeevini Garden Amenities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Internal Roads & Footpaths
- 24X7 Water Supply
- Mini Theatre
- Storm Water Drains
- Street Lighting
- Security Room
- Jogging Track
Panchamukhi Sanjeevini GardenElevation
Panchamukhi Sanjeevini GardenFloor Plans
Panchamukhi Sanjeevini GardenOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sri Panchamukhi Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Panchamukhi Sanjeevini Garden
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).