R S Construction RSC III
- Apr'14Possession Start Date
- Nov'11Launch Date
- Pollution free enviornment for healthy life style
- Spacious properties, pollution free , luxurious properties
- Pollution free enviornment for healthy living
More about R S Construction RSC III
Located in Dindayal nagar, Nagpur, RSC III is a premium housing project launched by R S Construction. The project offers Apartment in 3 BHK configurations available from 1600 sqft. The project is Completed project and possession in Apr 14. RSC III has many amenities, such as Children's play area, Security Guards, Power Backup, Earthquake Resistant Structure, Rain Water Harvesting etc.
R S Construction RSC III Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1600 sq ft
R S Construction RSC III Amenities
- Ramps for Handicap friendliness
- Lift Available
- Security Guards
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
R S Construction RSC III Specifications
R S Construction RSC IIIElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About R S Construction
Years of Experience
Discuss about R S Construction RSC III
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).