Prabhu Jamna Palace
- Jun'22Possession Start Date
- 3 open side properties
- Ultra modern amenities like rainwater harvesting
- Famous for schools, hospitals, educational institutes, restaurants, banks, multiplexes, cineplex
More about Prabhu Jamna Palace
Located in Jaripatka, Nagpur, Jamna Palace is a premium housing project launched by Prabhu Multiventures. The project offers Apartment in 3, 5 BHK configurations available from 0 sqft. The project is Launch project and possession in Jun 22. Jamna Palace has many amenities, such as Energy management, Water Supply, Sewerage (Chamber, Lines, Septic Tank , STP), Fire Protection And Fire Safety Requirements, Landscaping & Tree Planting etc.
Prabhu Jamna Palace Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
- 5 BHK
|Carpet Area||Builder Price|
1673 sq ft
Prabhu Jamna Palace Amenities
- Electrical Meter Room, Sub-Station, Receiving Station
- Energy management
- Fire Fighting System
- Landscaping & Tree Planting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Storm Water Drains
- Water Conservation, Rain water Harvesting
- 24X7 Water Supply
Prabhu Jamna PalaceElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Prabhu Multiventures
Years of Experience
Discuss about Prabhu Jamna Palace
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).