Leverage Leverage Maple Residency
- Oct'16Possession Start Date
- Jan'14Launch Date
More about Leverage Leverage Maple Residency
Leverage Group has launched its premium housing project, Leverage Maple Residency, in KT Nagar, Nagpur. The project offers 3 BHK Apartment from 1375 sqft to 1486 sqft in Nagpur West. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Sewage Treatment Plant, Internal Roads, Power Backup, Lift Available, Security Guards etc. Leverage Group Leverage Maple Residency is Completed project and possession in Oct 16.
Leverage Leverage Maple Residency Floor Plans
Leverage Leverage Maple Residency Amenities
- Ramps for Handicap friendliness
- Gated Community
- Service Lift
- Badminton Court
- Lift Available
- Security Guards
- Children's play area
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Community Hall
- Internal Roads
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
Leverage Leverage Maple Residency Specifications
Leverage Leverage Maple ResidencyElevation
Leverage Leverage Maple ResidencyOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Leverage Group
Years of Experience
Discuss about Leverage Leverage Maple Residency
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).