B M Elegant Homes Plots
- May'16Possession Start Date
- 300Total Launched plots
- Mar'10Launch Date
More about B M Elegant Homes Plots
A premium housing project launched by B M Gupta Developers, Elegant Homes Plots in Sector 26, Rewari is offering Plot starting at Rs 72.36 lacs. The project is Completed project and possession in May 16. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project boasts are Amphitheatre, Sufficient Water Bodies, Rain Water Harvesting, Sewage Treatment Plant, Water Treatment Plant etc. The Plot are available from 2412 sqft at an attractive price points starting at @Rs 3,000 per sqft.
- + 2 more banksshow less
B M Elegant Homes Plots Price List
|2412 sq ft||-|
B M Elegant Homes Plots Amenities
- Rain Water Harvesting
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Gated Community
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Full Power Backup
- Carpeted And Illuminated Arterial Roads
- Vastu Compliant
- Sufficient Water Bodies
- Community Hall
- Badminton Court
B M Elegant Homes PlotsElevation
B M Elegant Homes PlotsAmenities
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About B M Gupta Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about B M Elegant Homes Plots
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).