Sandwoods Euphoria Villa
- May'16Possession Start Date
- 18Total Launched villas
- Oct'13Launch Date
- New and ResaleAvailability
More about Sandwoods Euphoria Villa
Launched by Sandwoods Infratech, Euphoria Villa, is a premium housing project located at Kasauli in Solan. Offering 3 BHK Villa in Solan West are available from 2000 sqft. This project hosts amenities like Club House, Power Backup, Jogging Track, 24 X 7 Security, Intercom etc. Available at attractive price points starting at @Rs 6,500 per sqft, the Villa are available for sale from Rs 1.30 crore. The project is Under Construction project and possession in May 16.
Sandwoods Euphoria Villa Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
2000 sq ft
₹ 1.30 Cr
Sandwoods Euphoria Villa Amenities
- Children's play area
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Jogging Track
- Power Backup
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
Sandwoods Euphoria Villa Specifications
Sandwoods Euphoria VillaElevation
Sandwoods Euphoria VillaFloor Plans
Sandwoods Euphoria VillaNeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Sandwoods Infratech
- 27 Years of Experience
- 8 Total Projects
- 0 Ongoing Projects
Discuss about Sandwoods Euphoria Villa
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).