Boomeraang Gokul Dham
- Sep'14Possession Start Date
- Mar'11Launch Date
More about Boomeraang Gokul Dham
Gokul Dham is a premium housing project launched by Boomeraang Developers in Atul, Valsad. These 3 BHK Villa in Valsad South are available from 1410 sqft. Among the many luxurious amenities that the project hosts are Ramps for Handicap friendliness, Gymnasium, Rain Water Harvesting, 24 X 7 Security, Jogging Track etc.
Boomeraang Gokul Dham Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
|Floor Plan||Area||Builder Price|
1410 sq ft
Boomeraang Gokul Dham Amenities
- 24 X 7 Security
- Badminton Court
- Children's play area
- Indoor Games
- Internal Roads
- Jogging Track
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Power Backup
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Ramps for Handicap friendliness
- Swimming Pool
- Cycling & Jogging Track
- Yoga/Meditation Area
Boomeraang Gokul DhamElevation
Boomeraang Gokul DhamAmenities
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Boomeraang Developers
Years of Experience
Discuss about Boomeraang Gokul Dham
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).