Apex Buildcon India Moon City
- Nov'03Possession Start Date
- Nov'01Launch Date
- 3 open side properties
- Club house to enhance your living style
- Civic amenities like schools, hospitals, banks
More about Apex Buildcon India Moon City
In the crowd of other residential projects, India Moon City is an exceptional project with grand and majestic facilities. Sprawling over beautiful landscape, the property would heighten the aesthetic sense of the apartment. This magnificent project is positively the first step for getting the true essence of life, with the exclusive features you desired for. Seeing all the trends, the mesmerizing property of India Moon City can rightly be termed as the new age home for the modern monarchs.
Apex Buildcon India Moon City Floor Plans
- 2 BHK
Apex Buildcon India Moon City Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- 24 X 7 Security
- Power Backup
- Lift Available
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Club House
- Car Parking
- Staff Quarter
- Jogging Track
- Vaastu Compliant
- Shopping Mall
Apex Buildcon India Moon CityElevation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Apex Buildcon
Years of Experience
Discuss about Apex Buildcon India Moon City
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).