Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II
- Sep'21Possession Start Date
- Under ConstructionStatus
- New and ResaleAvailability
- Shri Swastik Villas offers facilities such as Gymnasium
- It also offers Car parking.
More about Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II
Launched by Shri Balaji Infrastructures, Swastik Villas Phase II, is a premium housing project located at Civil Lines in Jabalpur. This project hosts amenities like Lift Available etc. The project is Under Construction project and possession in Sep 21.
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II Floor Plans
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II Amenities
- Lift Available
- Badminton Court
- Children's play area
- Fire Fighting System
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Power Backup
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Sewage Treatment Plant
- Swimming Pool
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II Specifications
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase IIElevation
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase IIFloor Plans
Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase IINeighbourhood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
About Shri Balaji Infrastructures
Years of Experience
Discuss about Shri Balaji Swastik Villas Phase II
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).