Travancore Bamboo Lagoonby Travancore
- Dec'11Possession Start Date
- 8Total Launched villas
- Apr'08Launch Date
- Landscaped gardens, swimming pool, olympic size swimming pool, tree plantation, children play area are some of the amenities in the project
- Accessibility to key landmarks
- Schools, banks are situated in close vicinity
More about Travancore Bamboo Lagoon
Breeze through the trees, birds chirping, waves splashing gently against the pier. Some of the loudest sounds you will hear at Bamboo Lagoon, the signature resort villas from Travancore Builders. Right in the middle of Cochin city, yet distant, protected from the worries of the world, where time stands still for you to create your own loving set of memories, gentle and soothing, just like the meandering water ways hugging its barks.
Travancore Bamboo Lagoon Floor Plans
- 3 BHK
Travancore Bamboo Lagoon Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Children's play area
- Club House
- 24 X 7 Security
- Landscape Garden and Tree Planting
- Car Parking
- Fire Sprinklers
Travancore Bamboo Lagoon Specifications
Travancore Bamboo LagoonElevation
Travancore Bamboo LagoonFloor Plans
Travancore Bamboo LagoonOthers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do NRIs require consent of the Reserve Bank to buy immovable property in India?No, NRI's do not require permission to buy any immovable property in India other than agricultural/plantation property or a farmhouse.
- Is there any limit on the number of housing properties that may be purchased by an NRI?There are no limits on the number of residential properties that may be bought by an NRI. However, repatriation (the process of converting a foreign currency into the currency of one’s own country) is allowed only in respect of two such properties.
Years of Experience
Discuss about Travancore Bamboo Lagoon
- 400+Reputed Developers
The information and data published herein with respect to this Project are collected from publicly available sources. PropTiger.com does not validate or confirm the veracity of the information or guarantee its authenticity or the compliance of the Project with applicable law in particular the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (“Act”).